Think Differently. Drive Change. Do Global Business.
The MBA for Executives is an executive MBA based on innovation, design thinking, and the entrepreneurial mindset. It combines the strengths of two world leading business schools - ESADE and Aalto University Executive Education - to create a unique EMBA journey delivered in Singapore, Barcelona, Helsinki and Vietnam.
For ambitious executives who are ready to make a step forward in their international career, we present this new MBA program:
- Focus on intra/entrepreneurship, innovation and design thinking
- Develop out-of-the-box thinking in order to improve ability to identify and develop innovative opportunities within the participant’s organization
- Special topics on how to do business and innovate in Asia and Europe
- Develop the skills and capabilities for managing global teams and performing in global companies
8 Intensive Weeks
The program is divided into 8 intensive weeks: 4 in Asia (3 in Singapore and 1 in Vietnam) and 4 in Europe (1 in Helsinki and 3 in Barcelona). During the 8 weeks, course content will be based on the following 4 tracks:
- Analyzing and Resourcing Business
- Strategy & Innovation
- Managing a Global Business
In addition, participants will create and develop a project throughout the course which integrates the main learnings from the program. Face-to-face sessions are combined with group activities, case discussions, field visits and guest speakers. On average, two company visits will take place per week.
ESADE and Aalto EE
Barcelona’s entrepreneurial spirit plus the Finnish passion for innovation and design thinking. Two cultures and two great business schools combined. The ESADE-Aalto partnership has created a one-of-a-kind executive MBA.
Find more information about the program, please visit www.mba4executives.com