Tuition Fee and Application
- A recognized Master’s degree in any discipline or a recognized MBA or Executive MBA
- Minimum five years postgraduate work experience prior to DBA study, some of this at a senior level
- A full application form with resume
- Two recommendation letters, at least one from an academic source
- From non-native English speakers a proof of their English language skills
- A research proposal
- An application fee of € 1,500 (+ VAT)
There is no deadline for the Aalto Executive DBA applications, rolling intake is applied.
The application process consists of:
- contacting the Aalto Executive DBA Program Director for the application criteria check and an interview date
- preparing the application form
- participating an interview with the Academic Director of the DBA program, receiving guidelines for writing a research proposal
- submitting the research proposal, application form with resume and recommendation letters to Aalto EE
- receiving a notification of possible acceptance.
- The tuition fees are charged for each year of studies.
- If the candidate has an access to the employer’s data, to serve as a basis of the research project the fee is € 29,000 per year (+ VAT).
- If the candidate does not provide research data but the data is provided by Aalto EE / Aalto University the fee is € 34,500 per year (+ VAT).
- The fee for the first year is charged after the candidate has approved the letter of acceptance.
- Travel and accommodation costs related to Aalto Executive DBA seminars and the costs related to possible attendance to international academic conferences are not included in the tuition fee.