Aalto EMBA Application and Tuition Fee
Aalto Executive MBA Entry Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum five years of relevant postgraduate work experience in managerial or senior specialist position
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Recommendation from your employer
- Personal meeting
If you are not sure about meeting some of the requirements, please contact the Aalto EMBA staff.
Complete application includes
- a completed on-line application form
- four short essays written in English (topics provided by EMBA staff)
- certified copies of the applicant's academic degrees and transcripts (original documents can be presented in the personal meeting)
- a letter of recommendation (form provided by EMBA staff)
- comprehensive resumé (curriculum vitae, CV) in English
How to Apply
Start your Aalto Executive MBA application process by completing a short preliminary application. After completing the form, our program team will contact you to provide more information about the program and guide you in the application process.
We will meet all applicants personally as part of the application process. In the meeting, we will discuss the Aalto EMBA program and the applicant’s career development plans.
Board of Studies Approval
Applicants will receive an acknowledgement when their complete application has been received at Aalto University Executive Education. The Board of Studies takes the final decision on admission. Applicants will be informed of admission or non-acceptance. Accepted applicants need to confirm their participation in the Aalto Executive MBA program by signing the binding confirmation form.
The next Aalto Executive MBA program starts in February 2018. The closing date for applications is November 17, 2017.
In addition to the final application deadline, we have two Early Bird deadlines.
First Early Bird application deadline June 2, 2017
Candidates who have applied by the first Early Bird deadline, have been accepted, and have confirmed their participation in the Aalto EMBA 2018 program are offered the opportunity to participate in the Aalto Executive Summit in Helsinki in August 2018 free of charge.
Second Early Bird application deadline August 25, 2017
Candidates who have applied by the second Early Bird deadline, have been accepted, and have confirmed their participation in the Aalto EMBA 2018 program are offered the opportunity to participate in one of the following Divia – Digital Business Network 2017 seminars held in Helsinki.
- Culture and Leadership – Scaling your Business for Success (October 11, 2017)
- New Work – Resources Re-allocated (November 15, 2017)
Alternatively, you may choose one of the following online courses free of charge.
Please note that applicants are only entitled to one Early Bird benefit.
The tuition fee for the Aalto Executive MBA program 2018 is € 45,800 (+ VAT).
The tuition fee does not include costs for the optional study tours or Aalto Executive Summits.
The fee is payable in three installments: in February 2018, in September 2018 and in March 2019.
If a student discontinues his/her studies in the Aalto EMBA program for any reason without graduating, or is forced to leave due to inadequate academic performance or any other reason, tuition fees already paid are not refundable.