Lead Your Service Business to Innovation and Growth
The Aalto Service Leader program combines insight from the three fields of Aalto University – business, technology, and design – to give you the tools to innovate and lead service business in a digitalized world of networks.
Exploit the driving force of digitalization in both B2B and B2C environments. Learn to capture value in services through business model innovation and explore how to leverage customer and stakeholder experience for competitive advantage. And discover ways to lead your organization and coworkers through the transition.
Companies used to build services around a product; today they need to embed the product in their service. The implications of digitalization for revenues, profits and opportunities are dramatic. In a digital world, leveraging customer experience is crucial for your success. All this calls for inspiring and lucid leadership. Aalto Service Leader will give you the tools and methods to succeed.
The program addresses the following critical questions for any company seeking growth through services:
- How can we develop viable and successful business models and take a position in a service value network?
- How can we actively create new markets in the platform economy?
- How can we obtain and exploit distinct customer insight to develop front-row service concepts and customer experience?
- How can we lead and inspire our people to deliver winning customer experiences?
Up to 4.5 European Credits (ECTS) can be transferred from the Aalto Service Leader program to the Aalto Executive MBA or Aalto MBA program.
This program is targeted for directors and top managers seeking growth from new or existing services in B2B or B2C:
- Corporate directors responsible for strategic development, innovation, marketing, IT or R&D in service business and industrial services
- Top management in small and medium-sized companies