Are you passionate about developing future leaders?
We are looking for a customer service oriented, well organized
COORDINATOR, ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
starting in November, or latest December, 2016.
As the coordinator of academic affairs, you will be part of the Delivery & Experience team at Aalto EE and, together with our Program Directors and Coordinators, ensuring excellent customer service in academic affairs.
Your main tasks will include
- Handling academic affairs and international accreditations in executive education
- Analyzing, documenting and developing academic matters
- Generating academic documents, statistics and reports for the AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS accreditations
- Preparing materials and keeping minutes for the Board of Studies meetings
- Collaborating with, and giving support and instructions in academic matters to our partners (faculty, EMBA partners, program directors and others)
- Preparing official copies and verifying certificates and transcripts
- Taking part in assigned roles in various projects related to academic quality
- Position may also include general coordinator work such as taking care of your own projects including organizing faculty, participants, customers, venues, course materials and course logistics.
We offer you an interesting job, a good introduction to your work, an inspiring work environment and customers from top companies in Europe and Asia.
What we expect from you:
- Preferably experience in working in an academic environment – or the ability to learn fast
- Preferably knowledge of the quality requirements and quality assurance in academia and in degree programs
- Compliance, accuracy and effectiveness
- Prioritizing and punctuality
- Excellent project work skills
- Good IT and digital skills
- Excellent written and spoken Finnish and English
- Good co-operation, customer service and communication skills
- Good coordination and project management skills
For more information please contact: Sanna Hyyrynen, Head of Solution & Impact, Delivery & Experience; email: email@example.com; tel. +358 40 5772290, available for calls on 20.9. at 13–14 and 22.9. at 14–15.
How to apply?
Please send a short application letter together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30, 2016, using the subject line “Coordinator, Academic affairs”. Remember to answer the question: “Why do you want to work for Aalto EE, and what makes you the best person for this role?”
Aalto University Executive Education
Aalto University Executive Education Ltd offers high-quality leadership development services (Aalto EE), professional development services for specialists and managers (Aalto PRO) and creative solutions covering the whole life cycle of entrepreneurship (Aalto ENT). Aalto University brings to our offering a multidisciplinary approach, together with innovative learning methods; this provides a unique combination of practical expertise with the latest research. Aalto University Executive Education’s strengths lie in its global operating model and diverse offering. In addition to Finland and Singapore, Aalto University Executive Education offers education programs in China, Indonesia, Iran, Poland, Russia, South Korea, Sweden and Taiwan. As a part of Aalto University, it holds three respected business university accreditations – AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS – which places it among the top 0.5% of institutions in the world.