Aalto University Executive Education offers high-quality executive development services, drawing on the many strengths of Aalto University as well as its extensive international network. Its mission is to build a better world through better leadership and educate a new generation of leaders. Aalto EE’s strengths lie in its global operating model and diverse offering. In addition to Finland and Singapore, Aalto EE offers education programs in Poland, Sweden, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Indonesia, and Russia. Aalto EE holds three respected business university accreditations: AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS certificates. In this respect, it is representative of the top 0.4% institutions in the world.
Are you passionate about developing future leaders?
We are looking for a
with commercial mindset and high marketing spirit together with strong digital orientation
The trainee period is 6 months starting at the earliest in February, 2016.
The Marketing Trainee helps the Growth (Marketing and Communications) team to accomplish the overall marketing and communication strategy by assisting in the team’s day-to-day marketing operations
Your main tasks include
- Execution of email campaigns, updating of web pages, coordinating banner and print campaigns, and updating CRM information
- Participating in Aalto Leaders’ Insight (ALI) App administration, web store follow-up and in ALI stream uploading
- Participating in actual web page maintenance and even assisting with coding basic features
- Participating in planning social media campaigns and following social media activity of Aalto EE personnel
- Collecting and coordinating brochure download and dashboard information
- There will be a trainee salary
We offer you a versatile job, an inspiring work environment and customers from top companies in Europe and Asia. After a successful trainee period the company considers providing further opportunities for your career path in the future.
We expect from you
- Basic audience understanding to review and edit messages and achieve the communications goals
- Solid IT skills together with basic coding skills and deep understanding of social media
- Channel management: basic understanding of channel benefits and options, understanding the options of different social media channels and how to use them efficiently
- Interpersonal influencing and communication skills
- Ability to basic copywriting, proofreading and editing.
- Good project management, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Excellent language skills in English and Finnish. Other language (e.g., Swedish or Russian) a plus.
The job may occasionally involve work on evenings and Saturdays.
For more information please contact
Riitta Lumme-Tuomala, Director, Marketing and Alumni Relations, Russia and Talent Management
email@example.com, tel. +358 40 838 6113.
How to apply?
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 25, 2016.
Please use the headline: “Marketing Trainee”.