Aalto University Executive Education offers high-quality executive development services, drawing on the many strengths of Aalto University as well as its extensive international network. Its mission is to build a better world through better leadership and educate a new generation of leaders. Aalto EE’s strengths lie in its global operating model and diverse offering. In addition to Finland and Singapore, Aalto EE offers education programs in Poland, Sweden, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Indonesia, and Russia. Aalto EE holds three respected business university accreditations: AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS certificates. In this respect, it is representative of the top 0.5% institutions in the world.
Are you passionate about developing future leaders?
We are looking for a MARKETING TRAINEE
with commercial mindset and high marketing spirit together with strong digital orientation to join our APAC team in Singapore
The trainee period is 6 months starting in January 2017.
The Marketing Trainee helps the Growth (Marketing and Communications) team to build the Aalto EE in brand in APAC and especially boost the lead generation by assisting in the team’s day-to-day marketing operations
Your main tasks include:
- Updating of web pages, coordinating banner and print campaigns, and updating CRM information
- Producing testimonials and references form our degree and customized solutions programs.
- Participating in actual web page maintenance and even assisting with coding basic features
- Participating in planning and executing social media campaigns
- Collecting and coordinating brochure download and dashboard information
- Assisting in alumni relations
- There will be a trainee salary, and we encourage to apply for a Aalto University BIZ scholarships
We offer you a versatile job, an inspiring multicultural work environment and customers from top companies in Europe and Asia. After a successful trainee period the company considers providing further opportunities for your career path in the future.
We expect from you:
- Basic audience understanding to review and edit messages and achieve the communications goals
- Solid IT skills together with basic coding skills and deep understanding of social media
- Channel management: basic understanding of channel benefits and options, understanding the options of different social media channels and how to use them efficiently
- Interpersonal influencing and communication skills
- Ability to basic copywriting, proofreading and editing.
Good project management, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Excellent language skills in English. Other language (e.g. Chinese or Russian) is a plus.
The job may occasionally involve work on evenings and Saturdays.
For more information please contact:
Anu Sirkiä, Executive Director, Asia Pacific, email@example.com, tel. +65 979 02909
Or Riitta Lumme-Tuomala, Head of Marketing and Alumni Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 40 838 6113.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please make a short application by video by answering the question: “Why do you want to work for Aalto EE, and what makes you the best person for this role?”
The video should be at maximum one minute long. Please upload your video to your own Dropbox, One Drive or other secured location. Please send a link to your application and CV to email@example.com by November 7th, 2016.
Please use the headline: “Marketing Trainee”.