Are you passionate about developing future leaders?
We are looking for a customer service oriented, digitally savvy
TRAINEE, DELIVERY & EXPERIENCE
The trainee period is six months starting at the beginning of November 2016 or as soon as possible thereafter. After a successful trainee period the company will consider providing further opportunities for your future career path.
As a trainee, you will be part of the Delivery & Experience team at Aalto EE and will ensure excellent customer experience and program flow, working together with our more experienced Program Directors and Coordinators.
Your main tasks will include:
- Taking care of your own projects, initially with support, including coordination of faculty, participants, customers and venues for various programs and/or courses
- Coordinating course materials and course logistics
- Playing a supporting role in digital program management
- Administering the virtual learning environment
- Playing clearly defined supporting roles throughout the organization as needed
We offer you a versatile job, an inspiring work environment and customers from top companies in Europe and Asia. There will be a trainee salary.
What we expect from you:
- A Bachelor’s degree, or minimum two years of study completed towards a Bachelor´s degree or equivalent
- To be digitally savvy
- International studies or experience and a global mind-set
- Excellent customer service, organization and coordination skills
- Good co-operation, customer service and communication skills
- Excellent command of Finnish and English, both spoken and written
- Business orientation, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in independent project management in the education field is a plus
Some of the working hours may be in the evenings (16.00-21.00) and on Saturdays (8.00-16.00).
For more information, please contact: Sanna Hyyrynen, Head of Solution & Impact, Delivery & Experience, email: email@example.com; tel. +358 40 5772290, available for calls on 14.9. at 13–15 and 16.9. at 14–15.
How to apply?
Please make a short video no more than one minute long answering the question: “Why do you want to work for Aalto EE, and what makes you the best person for this role?” Upload the video to your own Dropbox, One Drive or other secure location. Send a short resume letter and CV, together with a link to the application video, to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 21, 2016, using the subject line: “Trainee, Delivery & Experience”.
Aalto University Executive Education Ltd offers high-quality leadership development services (Aalto EE), professional development services for specialists and managers (Aalto PRO) and creative solutions covering the whole life cycle of entrepreneurship (Aalto ENT). Aalto University brings to our offering a multidisciplinary approach, together with innovative learning methods; this provides a unique combination of practical expertise with the latest research.
Aalto University Executive Education’s strengths lie in its global operating model and diverse offering. In addition to Finland and Singapore, Aalto University Executive Education offers education programs in China, Indonesia, Iran, Poland, Russia, South Korea, Sweden and Taiwan. As a part of Aalto University, it holds three respected business university accreditations – AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS – which places it among the top 0.5% of institutions in the world.