Next Gen Marketing Professionals, Helsinki
If you are a fresh academic graduate with a degree in marketing, or just finishing studies, this could be your chance of a life-time to take off your career with top Finnish brands.
Next Gen Marketing Professionals is a seven month training program, and in 2017 it’s run together by Aalto University Executive Education (Aalto EE), Paulig, Valio, Dagmar, TNS Kantar and Bob the Robot. During the program future marketing leaders will work six months at either Paulig or Valio, and later experience what is it like to work in a media, marketing, and market research agency. At the same time participants attend a training program provided by Aalto EE.
Next Gen Marketing Professionals program is designed to give future marketing leaders experience of working with top Finnish brands and with brightest minds. The participants get responsibility and can contribute with their ideas while at the same time Aalto EE provides them with support and coaching to develop their personal skills and networks.
We are looking for four to six bright and curious marketing minds for different trainee roles.
An ideal candidate is someone who
- Understands the importance of brands and customer experience in creating value
- Values team play, is able to influence and has great people skills
- Is excited about the possibilities of new technologies
- Is open-minded and willing to learn in an international environment
- Sees change as an opportunity and challenges as keys to solutions
- Has an academic degree in marketing or other business field, or will graduate soon
- Is fluent both in written and spoken Finnish and English, skills in Russian and Swedish are beneficial
Each Marketing Trainee will be designated into one of the following teams with these key responsibilities:
1. In the Marketing Insight team you will
- Take part in refreshing Need Based Segmentation and Moments segmentation and in their internal launch and use
- Participate in further develop tracking research based on user feedback
- Participate in various consumer research projects
- Gather understanding and insights of category and shopper studies and make a presentation of it for sharing
- Increase understanding of consumer drivers of packaging choice by gathering data and insights of package researches and making a presentation of it for sharing
- Make analyses, insights and recommendations based on given data and researches
2. In the Communication and Digital marketing team you will
- Take part in new Master Brand Communications Concept internal launch planning
- Assist countries in market specific launches
- Increase the amount of Instagram followers and report on the development and best practices
- Research on display advertising
- Assist in owned media content production
3. In the Brand and Product Groups team you will
- Implement brand marketing materials according to brand guidelines
- Assist our subsidiaries and export markets in their marketing activities and build digital presence
- Make and organize brand studies and analyses, different Brand performance projects to define common Brand measurements
Apply soon and become a part of highly competent and enthusiastic group of professionals! Apply by completing the application form and submitting your CV here, and submitting your answers to video questions here by latest 29th October.
Timeline for the recruitment:
- 13th – 29th October: Apply for the program and answer video questions
- Week 44: Candidates are selected for further assessment
- 3rd November: Assessment day for final candidates
- Week 45: Successful candidates are informed of their selection to the program
- Start: As soon as the new Next Gen Marketing Professionals have been selected
The recruiting process is managed by MPS Career Ltd.
The website of the program