Aalto University Executive Education Ltd offers thought-provoking leadership development services (Aalto EE), professional development services for specialists and managers (Aalto PRO) and creative solutions covering the whole life cycle of entrepreneurship (Aalto ENT). Aalto University brings to our offering a multidisciplinary approach, together with innovative learning methods; this provides a unique combination of practical expertise with the latest research. Aalto University Executive Education’s strengths lie in its global operating model and diverse offering. As a part of Aalto University, it holds three respected business university accreditations – AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS – which places it among the top 0.5% of institutions in the world.
Aalto University Executive Education is now looking for a
to join our finance team in the Helsinki Office.
Your role as a Business Analyst is to produce analyses and documents to support internal financial and management reporting, including development of analytical tools and processes. You will be deeply involved in the renewal of our business planning system. You will also be operationally responsible for Executive Education ranking processes.
We are looking for a highly motivated person who is able to learn quickly and adopt new things. We hope you have a service attitude, good stress tolerance and ability to multitask. We provide training in our procedures and processes and offer a competitive salary. The position is fulltime, but if you are at the end of your studies, the working hours are negotiable.
- Support and development of internal financial reporting, including reporting architecture and templates, user support, training and instructions
- Technical main user role in our business planning system
- Creation of weekly and monthly management dashboards and development of dashboard tools
- Project management and data mining related to Executive Education rankings, such as Financial Times rankings
- CRM reporting and development tasks
- Ad hoc reporting and analyses
We are looking for
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field, such as information networks, systems analysis, industrial engineering, accounting or equivalent
- Understanding of data models in the Business Intelligence context
- Excellent Excel skills in using pivot tables and data queries
- Familiarity with Power BI or Qlik – creating and maintaining data models and visualizing data
- Self-directed analytical, methodical and prompt working style
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Fluency in Finnish and English – our reporting language is English
- Understanding of management accounting
- Experience in Excel data tools such as Power Pivot and Power Query
- Ability to do basic statistical analyses using R, SPSS or MATLAB
We offer you an excellent opportunity to develop professionally as a business analyst in a growing international executive education company and great colleagues to work with.
Please send your CV and application letter by latest on 5th January 2018 to: email@example.com
For more information regarding the recruitment process or the position, please feel free to contact
CFO Elina Kaivola
Tel. +358 50 5839573