Are you passionate about developing future leaders?
We are looking for a sales and customer oriented
for Aalto EE’s Sales and Customer Value (S&CV) team. The trainee period is 6 months starting at the earliest in April 2017.
Your main tasks include
- Sales of Aalto EE’s portfolios of executive development programs
- Supporting in the internal sales processes and systems
- Participation and contribution in sales meetings
- Responsibility for own development according to mutually agreed plan
- Other possible sales support tasks
We offer you a versatile job, an inspiring work environment and customers from top companies in Europe and Asia. You will have an excellent opportunity to develop yourself in a growing company together with highly experienced colleagues and an international network of experts.
We expect from you
- General business understanding
- Service minded and customer oriented attitude
- Keen interest in marketing and sales
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good people and relationship skills – ability to interact and communicate naturally
- Ability to learn fast and work in a dynamic environment
- High activity level and passion for results
- Excellent verbal and written command of English and Finnish
Please send your application and CV with headline “Sales Trainee” to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12.4.2017
Aalto University Executive Education Ltd
Aalto University Executive Education Ltd offers thought-provoking leadership development services (Aalto EE), professional development services for specialists and managers (Aalto PRO), and creative solutions covering the whole life cycle of entrepreneurship (Aalto ENT). Aalto University brings to our offering a multidisciplinary approach, together with innovative learning methods; this provides a unique combination of practical expertise with the latest research.
Aalto University Executive Education’s strengths lie in its global operating model and diverse offering. In addition to Finland and Singapore, Aalto University Executive Education offers education programs in China, Indonesia, Iran, Poland, Russia, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, Vietnam and the Baltic countries. As part of Aalto University, it holds three respected business university accreditations – AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS – which places it among the top 0.5% of institutions in the world.