Are you passionate about developing future leaders?
We are looking for a
TRAINEE, THOUGHT LEADERSHIP AND DESIGN
to assist our senior professionals in concept and program design for Aalto EE’s executive, professional and customized development programs
You will be working in Aalto EE’s Thought Leadership and Design team and report to Head of Thought Leadership and Design.
Your main tasks include
- Managing and updating Aalto EE’s faculty data information
- Producing periodical analysis of the faculty use and faculty performance
- Conducting data and knowledge research for new concept design
- Assisting Senior Solution Directors in putting together impactful presentation materials
- Other administrative tasks of Thought Leadership and Design function
- The working time is 37,5 hours per week
We offer you a versatile job, an inspiring work environment and customers from top companies in Europe and Asia.
We expect from you
- Positive and flexible can-do attitude
- Excellent service orientation and ability to work with multiple tasks simultaneously
- To be digitally savvy
- Interest in management, sales, education services and project management
- Excellent command of both Finnish and English
For more information please contact
Head of Thought Leadership and Design
Tel. +358 50 5839572 (available for phone calls between 27.-29.12.2017)
Please send your application to: email@example.com with the headline: Trainee, Thought Leadership and Design, by 5.1.2017.
Aalto University Executive Education Ltd
Aalto University Executive Education Ltd offers thought-provoking leadership development services (Aalto EE), professional development services for specialists and managers (Aalto PRO) and creative solutions covering the whole life cycle of entrepreneurship (Aalto ENT). Aalto University brings to our offering a multidisciplinary approach, together with innovative learning methods; this provides a unique combination of practical expertise with the latest research.
Aalto University Executive Education’s strengths lie in its global operating model and diverse offering. In addition to Finland and Singapore, Aalto University Executive Education offers education programs in China, Indonesia, Iran, Poland, Russia, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, Tanzania, Vietnam and the Baltic countries. As a part of Aalto University, it holds three respected business university accreditations – AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS – which places it among the top 0.5% of institutions in the world.