High Impact Learning – Crafted the Nordic Way
Aalto EE invites management students from prestigious universities and institutes to an immersive experience in Finnish business, culture, and context.
Aalto University is where science and art meet technology and business, and this gives us the added advantage of being able to tailor both in-depth and multi-disciplinary study tours for incoming participants.
The program of the study tour is designed to emphasize selected learning areas according to the requirements of the university or institute (e.g. innovation and entrepreneurship, private equity and venture capital, design thinking and service design).
- Full-time and part-time MBA participants
- Executive MBA participants
- Executive MBA and MBA alumni
- Participants from executive and professional education programs
- Gain new insights and a fresh perspective from noted professors, industry experts, and practitioners
- Acquire vital experiential learning through workshops, live cases, and field trips
- Benchmark world leading Nordic business principles and leadership values
- Build relationships with EMBA/MBA participants and faculty from Aalto University
- Receive an invitation to attend the annual Aalto Executive Summit for a special alumni fee
- Gain access to the content of Aalto Leader’s Insight and other selected Aalto publications and events
At Aalto EE, we believe in providing curated experiences. The study tour will be specially designed and tailored to meet the needs and expectations of the university/institute. We work with our clients to develop the detailed content, structure, and mode of delivery. At the end of the study tour, we will synthesize the learning and seek feedback from the participants.
We have a strong alumni network and robust linkages with industry, which helps us develop programs with significant field visits and provides excellent networking opportunities. Our state-of-the-art facilities in the heart of Helsinki also provide an exceptional learning environment for participants.
Example Program Structure (Design Thinking and Service Design)
Details will be confirmed and customized according to specific requests.
Example Program Faculty (Design Thinking and Service Design)
Professor of Practice, Aalto University School of Business
Professor of Co-Design, Aalto University School of Arts, Design and Architecture
Professor of Sustainability Management, Aalto University School of Business
Associate Professor of Strategic Management, Aalto University School of Science
Professor of Marketing, Aalto University School of Business
Senior Advisor, Aalto University Executive Education; Managing Partner, The Madeleine Group Ab; Partner, Courage Ventures Funds
Program participants will receive a certificate of completion from Aalto University Executive Education at the end of the program.
The study tour can be offered to different group sizes. The ideal number is usually 20–35 participants.
The fee for the program will be confirmed depending on the elements and length of the study tour. Please contact us for further details.