Fundamentals of Change Management
Fundamentals of Change Management is a cost-effective and flexible study module developing strategic skills for leading and implementing strategic change projects in a global context.
By participating in the ponline course, you will learn the key issues that experts and management needs to know about the difference between change and transition and what it takes to maintain a balance between these from a leadership perspective.
The program is available in a FULL or MINI version, which covers the innovative and thought-provoking content, however the Mini version will go less in depth.
This online course is ideal as pre-study material for the training programs offered by Aalto EE. Participants can revise the fundamentals of Change Management prior to participation in the program's contact teaching module, allowing the class to focus on the special questions concerning their organizations and business areas.
- Understand the difference between change and transition
- Understand your personal change preferences and how they impact your approach to change leadership
- Develop the competencies and capacities necessary for effective change leadership
- Gain new tools and perspectives for leading self, others and organizations through change
Online excercises to check your mastery of each theme
Your own schedule and pace
The program provides a cost-effective and flexible way of developing strategic skills for leading and implementing strategic change projects
This online course is designed for experienced managers and business leaders who need the leadership skills in managing change across functions in a global context.
Participants can watch the videos in any order and complete the program within a 6-week period. The FULL version contains 36 videos, and the MINI version contains 21 videos.
Instructor: Dr. Pekka Mattila, Professor of Practice, Aalto University School of Business
The program syllabus
- Drivers and contexts of change
- Perceptions of change and Resistance to change
- Initiating change & Introducing change
- Managing stakeholders & Making change stick
- Building capabilities for change & Achieving strategic agility
- Harnessing personal leadership amidst change
The course includes an individual assignment and/or reflection journal.
Fee and Registration
The fee for the FULL version (36 videos) is € 200 (+ VAT).
The fee for the MINI version (21 videos) is € 150 (+ VAT).
The fee includes three months of access to the program content for one participant.
VAT is applicable to private persons and Finnish companies.