If you are planning to study in the Aalto Executive MBA program, why not use Global Leader as a springboard?
Global Leader is a compact and flexible program that can help you strengthen your strategic skills to manage interlinked functions in a multinational environment and learn more about different areas of business that impact your career potential. The program has six modules: four mandatory core modules and two elective modules which participants are able to choose from a selection of electives according to personal preference. Each module is worth 4.5 ECTS credits. Core modules can also be taken as stand-alone modules.
Why participate in Global Leader if you are aiming for an EMBA?
Global Leader has a similar program structure, participant profile, and studying format to the Aalto Executive MBA program and is often utilized as a springboard to Aalto EMBA studies. Studying in Global Leader offers many benefits, not only for those who just wish to study in a compact and efficient general management program, but also for those who are planning to pursue future studies in the Aalto Executive MBA program:
- Up to 18 ECTS credits earned in the Global Leader program can be transferred to the Aalto Executive MBA degree. In practice, this means four modules of the Aalto Executive MBA program will have been completed. The study credits are transferable for four years.
- The tuition fee paid for the Global Leader program (€ 13,800) will be fully compensated if the four completed modules are transferred towards an Executive MBA in the next possible intake.
- Participants enrolling in the program later than the next possible intake, will be eligible for a 5% discount from the Executive MBA tuition fee per transferred module (maximum of four modules, 20% discount).
- Participation in the Global Leader program or its stand-alone modules provides new Aalto Executive MBA participants with greater flexibility in the timing of their studies.
- Studying in the Global Leader program gives participants a chance to practice their learning skills and brush up on studying methods and language skills before starting in the faster-paced Aalto Executive MBA program.
Why not start now with one of the Global Leader modules: