Aalto MBA Visitor Program
Before formally starting your Aalto MBA studies, you can take up to four MBA modules as a visitor together with the current MBA students. The module fee of € 2,450 (+ VAT) will be fully recompensed in the MBA program fee and the module study credits (4.5 ECTS each) can be transferred.
What are the advantages?
- A total of 18 ECTS study credits (four modules) earned in the MBA Visitor program can be transferred to the Aalto MBA degree, making it possible to complete 20% of the Aalto MBA studies prior to program begin. The study credits remain transferable for four years.
- The fees paid for each completed MBA Visitor module will be deducted in full form the Aalto MBA tuition fee.
- Participation in the MBA Visitor Program provides new Aalto MBA participants with greater flexibility in the timing of their studies.
- The visitor modules include several core modules, such as Operations Management, Marketing Management, Strategic HRM, and Strategic Management, as well as selected elective modules, such as Negotiations and Influencing, Service Business and Design, and Managing Growing Enterprises.
Please contact the MBA staff for further information on upcoming modules and registration.
Use Global Leader as a Springboard
Global Leader is a compact and flexible program that can help you strengthen your strategic skills to manage interlinked functions in a multinational environment and learn more about different areas of business that impact your career potential. The program has six modules: four mandatory core modules and two elective modules which participants are able to choose from a selection of electives according to personal preference. Each module is worth 4.5 ECTS study credits. Core modules can also be taken as stand-alone modules.
Why participate in Global Leader if you are aiming for an MBA?
Global Leader offers many benefits for those who wish to study in a compact and efficient general management program, but it also provides an ideal springboard towards studying for an Aalto MBA as it has a similar structure, participant profile and study format.
- Up to 18 ECTS study credits earned in the Global Leader program can be transferred to the Aalto MBA degree, making it possible to complete 20% of the Aalto MBA studies prior to program begin. The study credits remain transferable for four years.
- Five percent of the Aalto MBA tuition fee will be deducted for each completed Global Leader module.
- If one continues their studies in the Aalto MBA in the next possible intake after finishing the Global Leader program or any of its stand-alone modules, the compensation from the Aalto MBA tuition fee is € 3,590 per completed Global Leader module (max. four modules / 18 ECTS). After that, the compensation is 5%-20% from the MBA program tuition fee.
- Participation in the Global Leader program or its stand-alone modules provides new Aalto MBA participants with greater flexibility in the timing of their studies.
- Studying in the Global Leader program gives participants a chance to practice their learning skills or brush up finance-related or other knowledge before starting in the faster-paced Aalto MBA program.
Why not start now with one of the Global Leader modules: